Welcome to my blog!

Tuesday 18 September 2012

Sooooo annoying!

OMG! This is soooo annoying, I want to make a new banner for this blog as the one I have isn't that good/stylish but everything keeps going wrong when I try! At first I was okay and I knew what I was doing but then I deleted it all because I'd had a different idea, I left it for loads of days and felt like doing it today, my plan was: To make it then to "shazzle/dazzle" it up by going on Blingee (I got some pictures posted where I've edited it on Blingee, it's a good website, useful for me) so I started doing it then accidentally clicked on something that made me go of the artbook, luckily when I went back on it, it came up with "do you want to save this artbook" I clicked yes then once it had done it I went back on it...I stared at my screen in horror, it had taken all the clothes of everyone of my avatars on there! So I think I'm just going to do something more simple since nothing will go my way! I hope you like it when I change it!
- laura7711
   x   x   x

No comments:

Post a Comment